Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Proverbs 6:6-8; 24:30-34 Sluggard


I combined the 2 different passages of the proverbs into one picture so instead of making the lazy farmer sleeping, I posed him so that he is noticing the ants.

Proverbs 6:6-8
6 Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! 7 It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, 8 yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.

Proverbs 24:30-34
30 I went past the field of the sluggard, past the vineyard of the man who lacks judgment; 31 thorns had come up everywhere, the ground was covered with weeds, and the stone wall was in ruins. 32 I applied my heart to what I observed and learned a lesson from what I saw: 33 A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest- 34 and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man.

No comments: